Monday, January 16, 2006

Facebook me!

I am a follower. Everyone on The Facebook seems to have more fun than me, so I've decided to go with the crowd and sign up too. Now I have a profile on Facebook! If you're on as well, please let me join your social network! I promise I'll be very quiet and sit in the back and won't bother anyone. I won't tell anyone about that thing you did at 2AM that one night. (Oh, and in case you're curious, this page will definitely continue getting all the journal-type stuff; Facebook is more so I can see all the funny relationships Pat has and hopefully make a few of my own.)

2 comments:

  1. There wasn't a "We went to junior church together" option so I just clicked the one about school instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool. We did technically go to school together, too, and it doesn't ask how we FIRST knew each other. Heh, and I just realized that you can select multiple relationships for one person, so it may be expanding more soon...

    ReplyDelete