Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Please let me introduce myself; I'm a man of wealth and taste

Woo-hoo! My package is in San Jose!

Again, I'm a junkie, but I am fascinated by looking at the movement of shipments to me. Here's what the tracker currently shows.

Oct 26, 2005 6:57 AM


At dest sort facility


SAN JOSE, CA




4:24 AM


Departed FedEx location


MEMPHIS, TN




12:33 AM


Arrived at FedEx location


MEMPHIS, TN




Oct 25, 2005 11:44 PM


Left origin


INDIANAPOLIS, IN




7:57 PM


Arrived at FedEx location


INDIANAPOLIS, IN




5:45 PM


Picked up


INDIANAPOLIS, IN




4:05 AM


Package data transmitted to FedEx



They flew from Tennessee to San Jose in two hours? That's darn impressive. I wonder whether all times are given in the local time zone or if they're all given in the destination time? I think the second way would be more convenient, but the first seems more probable given these numbers.

Anyways... back to work. Now I'm actually hoping it doesn't come until later in the day so I have less time being distracted by an unopened box o'goodness sitting on my desk. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment