Monday, October 24, 2005

Svefn-G-Englar

I'm going to be one of those people who posts to their blog just because they haven't posted lately.

Work has been pretty busy lately. Not insane, no-sleep-for-Chris crazy, but it's been filling much of my time. Sorry if I've seemed unresponsive.

I started a post about a week ago about the new City Hall opening in San Jose. Since it's underway I'll probably try and finish it later this week. By which I mean tomorrow morning.

There's a few other things I'd like to get to as well - especially Pat's visit here last weekend, and also the Morrowind expansions (beat Tribunal, working on Bloodmoon). Sadly, with Civ IV coming out tomorrow, I'll probably need to beg off on these posts for a while.

I'm getting way too excited about Civ IV. I went ahead and got the free-next-day-shipping order, so HOPEFULLY (not definitely), it will arrive here at work sometime tomorrow. I've been plugging away even harder than usual today so I'm hoping to cut out of here early-ish tomorrow with my baby. Plans remain vague, but I may pick up a pizza and do an old-fashioned marathon session with caffeine, fat and pixels. I'll probably play as Frederick of Germany in my first game and pursue a cultural domination victory. Catch me on AIM if you want and I'll let you know how it's going. Expect terse reports from me in this space the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment