Thursday, December 28, 2006

Up against the wall, Google!

A quick note for those of you who frequent Timmy's House of Incandescent Sprinkles: It's taken longer than I expected, but I've finally hit the limit of 250MB of storage for photos. I'm still too cheap to pay the $25 annual fee, but other than that I'm happy with the service, so I'm going to start clearing out older albums to give myself more room. I think I'll be taking down albums from my hikes older than a few months, since even more than other albums those are really created for my own edification. Over the long run I'll probably start taking down non-hiking albums as well, though I'll try to keep those on as long as I can.

I'm going to keep a single image from each album up just so I can easily remember what albums I have without opening Picasa.

I keep full-resolution originals of everything on my PC, so if you ever want to see something I've taken down or would like an image for a wallpaper or a print, just let me know and I'll shoot you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment