Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I can see my house from here!


I've actually been meaning to post some pictures for a while. Oddly enough, though, the ones I want to share are all print-only, not digital, and I don't have a scanner here, so it'll probably be 2006 or later before those go up.

Today, we had a rare company-wide meeting at work today, and Tom Seago (Director of Client Engineering and one of the guys who hired me) took advantage of the opportunity by taking a picture. Not everyone is in here - a lot of people were behind Tom or dove out of the way - but I'd like to share anyways.

I started to write a quickie description of who everyone is, but I got embarassed because there are a few names I still don't know. Anyways, they're a great bunch, every day I'm still more grateful to be working here, and working with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment